We want EVERYONE to enjoy their time at the 2015 Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival. Please make note of the following important information and rules:
- PRINT YOUR TICKETS after you purchase them and bring them plus an ID in order to enter the festival.
- DO BRING YOUR FOLDING CHAIRS or a small blanket for enjoying the shows. (No large tarps, please.)
- DO BRING hats, sunglasses or sunscreen as the sun will be out and the weather perfect.
- NO BLOCKING paved or designated walkways with chairs, blankets or otherwise.
- NO ICE CHESTS are allowed in the festival (except in camping area by camping ticketed customers).
- NO UMBRELLAS are allowed to be opened in the park in the stage viewing areas. This helps everyone enjoy the show.
- NO DOGS OR PETS (except authorized service animals) are allowed in the festival.
- NO CAMPAIGNING or signage for or by any candidates for public office is allowed in the festival or its designated parking areas.
- NO FIGHTING or verbal abuse is allowed in the festival.
- NO GUNS OR WEAPONS will be allowed in the festival (except law enforcement officials).
- NO DRUGS or DRUG USE or other contraband will be allowed or tolerated in the festival or its designated parking areas.
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW!
If you should experience any difficulties or glitches attempting to purchase tickets online,
please make sure you are using a recent web browser on a PC or Mac and try again. (We've had reports that some smartphones experience difficulties accessing the site.)
If the difficulties continue, please contact Bill at 985-773-4231.
2015 Entertainment Lineup
The Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival is proud to announce the 2015 entertainment lineup. This year is the fourth BBHF and we're taking things to the next level. Check it out and mark your calendar!
The Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival has quickly become known by blues travelers as one of the destinations along the blues music trails. In BBHF's first year, 2012, it rained all day (5.5 inches), but the thousands who came from across the region had so much fun we were named the Best New Event of the year by the Louisiana Association of Fairs and Festivals and one of the Top 10 Must-See Festivals by the Louisiana Department of Tourism. In 2013 we grew 150% in attendance and after a successful year we have now grown to a two day festival for 2014!
Our mission is to preserve and promote the blues and the gumbo of music that is our heritage. We bring an extraordinary lineup of diverse Blues musicians from around the world to a beautiful, family-friendly park environment, add heritage education, savory Louisiana food, hand-crafted arts and more for a rich gumbo steeped in tradition but forever open to that new spice that could add a whole new flavor to the pot.
In Bogalusa we know what to do with the Blues. We sing! We dance! We play them away!
2015 Lineup Wallpapers
Download these smart phone wallpapers to help you keep up with the 2015 Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival Lineup.
Now you'll know who's up next just by glancing at your phone.